Elk Run Farm22500 SE 275th Pl, Maple Valley, WA 98038, USA
Elk Run Farm, located on a former golf course, is supported by the South King County Food Coalition and works to increase access to fresh fruits/vegetables for low-income families and educate volunteers and food bank customers about locally grown produce for increased consumption. Produce grown at Elk Run Farm is delivered to 12 South King County food banks throughout the growing season.
On Instagram @Elkrunfarm
- More Reflections of a Growing Season October 22, 2018
- Reflections of a Growing Season October 8, 2018
- Yellowing in the Garden Explained August 1, 2018
- It’s Time to Think about Your Winter Veggie Garden June 14, 2018
- Creating an Urban Garden in White Center May 24, 2018