Sonju Park Community Garden24804 16th Ave S, Des Moines, WA 98198
Sonju Park is managed by the City of Des Moines and has 26 gardens plots for available for seasonal rental (including ADA accessible beds). The park also has an emerging orchard and nature trails. Several garden plots are maintained and harvested for donation to the Des Moines Area Food Bank.
For More Information/Schedule a Tour or Volunteer:
- More Reflections of a Growing Season October 22, 2018
- Reflections of a Growing Season October 8, 2018
- Yellowing in the Garden Explained August 1, 2018
- It’s Time to Think about Your Winter Veggie Garden June 14, 2018
- Creating an Urban Garden in White Center May 24, 2018